Reasons to Take Down That Christmas Tree on Jan. 1
1. You already got your money's worth out of the $90 Blue Spruce
2. The pitter patter of needles dropping in the night is keeping you awake.
3. The kids look under the tree every morning just in case there was something they overlooked on The Day.
4. A gangle of squirrels has gathered on the porch eyeballing the tree as it is the only tree on the property they haven't built a nest in.
5. Everyone else already dragged their tree to the curb
6. You are just dying to crack open those boxes of Martin Luther King decorations.